Wedding day is one of the most awaited events in your life. That is why, you want everything to very detailed and perfect as possible. There are just so many ideas appearing online on how to make such event grand and classy for you. Most brides worry a lot because as much as they wanted their big day to be classy and grand, their budget might not be enough. However, you don’t always have to spend a lot just to make your wedding day possible. This is where DIY projects work for you.
There are just so many things in your wedding that you can do-it-yourself to save money. One is your wedding veil. Contrary to what most brides think, this is easy to make. It just needs a little of your patience and time. So, do you want to start your DIY wedding veil right now? If your answer is yes, but don’t really know where to get started with your project, then this article can help you a lot. Below are tips you can make use of in order to make sure that you do things right with DIY wedding veil.
1. The very first thing you must do is to determine the length of your veil. Actually, this step will depend on your preference. This would mean that no length is perfect except the one that suits best the needs and wants of the bride. So, decide whether to have a veil that reaches your elbow, fingertip, ankle, or chapel.
2. When you are deciding on the length, then it is time for you to choose the material for your veil. There are different materials that you can use depending on your liking. So, browse the internet to several choices and determine which one perfectly matches your wedding gown.
3. Make sure you have all the materials needed for your wedding veil. If you wish to add beads on it, make sure to prepare them ahead of time.
4. When all the materials are ready, then you can get started right away. Cut the tulle or any material you have chosen for your veil into the desired length. Ideally, you should cut the corners to a rounded shape.
5. After cutting the veil, then you can now attach the comb. In this step, you have to make sure that you place the comb’s teeth properly. Of course, you don’t want to go wrong with your stitching.
6. Then, you can add the beads on the veil. Make sure you attach it properly so it will not fall during your big day.
As much as possible, make your wedding veil simple. Overdoing will not make it classy. After all, it’s not about the veil, but all about your comfort in wearing it.
These are the steps you can make use of for your DIY wedding veil. So, are you ready to get started? Of course, you are! What are you waiting for? Get all the materials you need and start with your DIY project.